Helping Patients Breathe Easier
Pulmonary and Critical Care is a branch of medicine related to diseases and disorders affecting the lungs and respiratory system.
At Physicians Clinic-Pulmonology, Critical Care, our board-certified physicians provide compassionate care for patients with pulmonary disease and critical illness using state-of-the-art clinical evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment services.
Our team works closely with our patients’ primary care providers and other specialists to coordinate seamless, comprehensive care. Because specialized treatment and support are available right here at home, patients spend less time traveling for appointments and more time living their lives.
Clinical services include the following conditions:
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cough evaluation
- Critical care/medical ICU care
- Cystic fibrosis
- Lung cancer
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Economic Housing
- Snow Sking
- 10 Foot Rule=Must wave!
- 5 Foot Rule=Must say Hi!
- Must treat others in a decent way!
- Call me at 952-412-1347-Cell
- If I am not available please leave your cell# and I will call you back.
- We only need 1 so please call Stat!
- Also need a Neurologist, Orthopedic Surgeon, and a Surgical 1st Assistant.